Your Shopping Cart
SKU : 3600542052788
Free shipping and returns available on all orders!
We ship all US domestic orders within 5-10 business days!
Garnier's first milk made with 96% ingredients of natural origin, enriched with Rose Water, known for its soothing power. It gently, yet efficiently removes make up and impurities while leaving the skin feeling perfectly soothed. OUR COMMITMENT: This product contains 96% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 4% are ingredients that guarantee the preservation of our product. Free from parabens, silicones and artificial colourants.